Title Image

Uro-gynaecology Clinic

Home  /  Uro-gynaecology Clinic


Gynaecology and Urogynaecology While Gynaecologists attend to women more regularly for common problems, Urogynaecologists are specialists, who receive additional training in Urology and associated part of Gynaecology that helps them to treat women with conditions associated with Pelvic Floor.

Urogynaecology is a sub specialty of Gynaecology. It covers services that provide assessment, investigations and treatment for women with urinary incontinence, vaginal prolapse, recurrent urinary tract infections, bladder pain and pelvic floor injury after childbirth including faecal incontinence.

What does a Urogynecologist do?

What does a Urogynaecologist do? Doctors called urogynaecologists, or urogyns, receive special training to diagnose and treat women with pelvic floor disorders. Speak with a urogyn and find out how to improve your quality of life by treating your incontinence or prolapse issues.